I procrastinate

Monday, June 25, 2007



th first day of term 3. aww.
school was boring.
isn't that a new start?
am i going to improve? hoping so.

got vv upset in school today. but somehow, i didn't show it out.
i felt so alone.
my appeal letter was disapproved.
mom called me when i'm in school and she told me something real sad.
HAISH HAISH HAISH.
i want to cry. haish

BLAH BLAH BLAH.
forget about al those unhappy.

whee. went lot with carrie
had suki with her. x)
but NO SOFT SHELL CRAB ! :(

okays, afterwards i went to get something for my sis !
because tomorrow is her birthday !
hopes she ll appreciate yaa. :)

maybe things ll turn out better tomorrow yeaa?


BTW, try scrolling up and down for my previous post...
you can see th pandaas moving.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home