I procrastinate

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

slept in veh early last night !
yet was yawning th whole day lonnng.

got fairly upset over an incident yesterday.
HAISH.
OK. cheer up, agatha.
life is sweet.
...

yesterday, school was so so boring.
aww. changed mt teacher to ms zhang?
sighed, no more alan choo. :(
sadly, noone listens to her.
al deliberately ignored her.
& none brought our books as mr choo won't reprimand us
how sad uh.

changed ss teacher too.
to mr low. that sweaty teacher.
he brought us to th IT resource room.
heh. we made a din in there =x

today, mr ng talked to eunice and me about th disapproval of th change of subject.
he wanted to talk to us individually and ms tay wanted me first, so eunice waited outside for her turn.
hemmed and hawed.

when it's eunice's turn, i waited outside and did my chem wks.
my talk was much longer then eunice's.
tsk, we did not managed to change th fact.

had choir.
choir was also boring.
only 13 of us was present, including 2 peepo who wasn't a member.
3 seniors, including me.
one sec 2 which was JOYCE and th rest are sec 1s. sad lahhhhhhhhh
ms tay asked us whether are we interested to form an a cappella group.
i told li yan and madel to count me out...
mostly th sec ones are interested in it but ms tay was lik so reality, pouring them with cold water, saying that she wants th seniors only. oo

walked home with li yan.
when was bathing, adeline sent me 27 blank msgs.
...
she says it was an accident. lol




KILLING ME SOFTLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home