I procrastinate

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i slept around 0400 and woke up at 0840.
oh my gosh ! th becoming of PANDA.

had prefect meeting at 0900, but i reached there at 0920.
i went for it because i thought this meeting was important.
but didn't know it's just th planning of upcoming events only ! groans*
and theres only 11 of us present. :(
aww. there goes my beauty sleep !

whee. i've handed in th change of subject letter just now !
had made up my mind for ART.

i had my nap ! x)
but mommy woke me up. aww.

i guess my incoming ll
be darn full tomorrow ! ><





*please don't be sucha FAKE, thank you*
don't be an empty talker in my heart can?
i'm utterly disappointed in you.
have i lost hope in my good friend? sighed*
hopefully, arent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home