I procrastinate

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

why some people are so Fcuk?
i was finally getting into a sleep after these few days ofh late night sleep & i was having gastric pain..
then wtf luhs. that sickening popo big fcuk laa
that selfish old women woke me up.
in th room with my uncle finding don't know what thing
then that money faced uncle took my handphone then said chocolate ah..
then i quickly snatch back laa.
people sleeping lehs.
i bet if i leave it in th room cnf gone case.
moreover imagine you are sleeping you lik a guy in your room & luk ad you?
ad first i tried to c'tinue to sleep then was lik so noisy laa.
zuo ren zi dong yi dian mars. & i only just slept for 15 mins lehs
Came online,
then that lim wee sen talk rot laa
cal me talk to sanly
for?? why must i?
then made me fed up.
then someone said my pm was so vulgar which is only "asshole. you sucks"
vulgar? also don't know who's that person who adds me who claims to be a friend's friend. then i cal him to kindly fcuk off -.-
okay, my mood wasn't really good.
it's just my bloody results.
just don't talk shyts infront ofh me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home