I procrastinate

Thursday, May 31, 2007

went out with sis, sis bf, mum & grandma (:
went far east.
shopping! went th whole afternoon just for my stuffs (:
sis bf said i ti0 panel stil can shopping.
then my mum said she xiang tong lerx. hahas!
bought alot ofh my stuffs.
then ad last go find sis stuff.
then bought a dress.
sis let me wear it first. hahas (:
earlier on i tried alot alot unsuitable clothes -.-
really alot -.-
cause i am too skinny! need to gain more more weight!
i guess sis needs to gain more weight too (:
hahas. when i look into th mirror
i don't think my sis and i look alik.
nothing look alik -.-
only both ofh us are BONEY =x
having poa extra lesson tomorrow
need to reach ad 0800, boring ~
& i'll attend and i don't wna be late =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home