I procrastinate

Tuesday, May 15, 2007




Sometimes i don't even understand myself.
i don't know what i want, i don't know what are my goals.
hhahahahahahahahahas.
Maybe i was wrong about it.

Mmmmmmmms...
Now i'm left with 4 papers :)
& two more days.
qoqoqo! :)

Sis stayed ad home for th past two days.
& slept ad my room. groans-
& Now my room is infested with ants.

was feeling weary.
i slept ad 12+ 1 yesterday night?
then wake up ad 6 to piaa studiies.
sighed, stil :(
because it's stil a last minute work.
hhopefully after tiis midyear i'll catch up evrything :)

DEER was my daily house vistor :D
ahahahahahaha.
Yesterday we did revised for our maths v looong.
But none ofh those Qns came out? -.-
sighed sighed sighed.
&& Our library books are due for don't know how many days.

only until th exams are over..
or i'm bored.to.death

Sometimes i think about you every now and then.
But sometimes i'm hating you.
& we seemed so-far-apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home