I procrastinate

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

* smash *
my mood is getting back?
so it's a * yay *
okay,
actually it was suppose to be a quarrel but don't know why i kept laughing.
But glad that everything was alright :D
was al misunderstandings? * giggles *

went to changi airport.
was duper bored even we ; DANS was grouped together..
because meii*meii wasn't there, she was absent.
no no, she played truancy =x
so left QINGAIDERHS, DEAR & me :(
& earlier on i had stomach pain again -.-
& dear esther was sick. i think she had a fever?
DEAR! qet wel soon :)
then al ofh us had th dying off feeling.

tomorrow we're going to th civil thingy.
that old same place again? ahh~ sad
& DEAR is not coming to school. aww~

then after th trip QINGAIDERHS came to my house
because she was bored? * laughs *
this lien ching is so funny luhs. kwute, small & short
ahaa. she react very adorable when she saw my rabbit. taa~
then after awhile she left then wendy came accompany me :)
then she also something wrong. very funny
that lame one kept laughing -.-
& say chao chao, chao chao online.. lols =x
shhh...

btw, a number called me -.- when i'm just plugging in th usb cable -.-
67655414. i think school's number? don't know~
called back was lik thank you for calling regent.....

only i can help myself.
i need to work hard for things i want, because nothing is free in this bloody world uhs.
i want back those days, my good results!

btw, HAPPY BDAY ABANG! :D

070707. my sis getting married :)
lalala



replies ofh tags,

- Nora :) thanks. i'll :) love yaa too * mwarkx *

- QINGAIDERHS :) LOVEyoutoo.

- DEAR :) oks, tomorrow ll be a better day!

- Weishenq :) oks :) i'll buck up one.

- QINGAIDERHS :) uhs? th bee lik insect? haaa

- HONEY :) hhees. LOVEhhoneyLOADS :DD

- BEIBEII :) -.- hohohO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home