I procrastinate

Saturday, May 19, 2007

OMGOSHHH.
OMFG!!!!!!!
last night, i was already so so tired after luking ad th cpu for hours
& it was already 2am +
i wanted to clean my handphone, with a wet towel.
supposingly wetting my towel..
But i go wash my phone T_T
AHH~ thats so lame
then i quickly dry it,
But th sound weird weird derhx. lik out off tune
then i use hair dryer.
luckily it's ook. phews* -.-
chua si wo lerx.

boring ~
i'm too too lazy to go out.
ahaa

i was woken up by th quarrelling ofh my two grandmas laa.
& it was only 7:38am?
pathetic luhs.
both ofh them was stubborn.
But i really don't know who's ad fault la.
But my ah ma cried. then i go comfort hher lo
then that popo keep add oil. asshole!

to estherDEAR : i'm one romantic freak ooks? *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home