I procrastinate

Monday, May 28, 2007



Oh, panel meeting seems lame to me.
mum was hurrying me because she was afraid that we're late.
But i was lik telling her to be patience because i don't think it'll be that fast to our turn but she don't wna listen luhs. she was afraid that if we miss our turn then have to wait cause sis was already ad bugis waiting for us.
we reached ad th exact timing
But stil waited for 30 mins til our turn? -.-
th teachers talked quite long..
then i was lik sian ji puA. then i felt angry when ms chew cal me to take off my "other" earring. cause i have only one pair! asshole, then again another teacher cal me take off -.-
then ms chew explain lo.
signed that-lame-contract.
ahh~ no freedom.
Before that i was supposingly to have Emaths extra lessons ad 0800
then was too lazy to get up. until i pick up esther's cal was already 0756?
then i told her i'm not going.. then heard that it was postponed ^.^
after th panel, rushed home & got changed.
& go bugis meet sis & her bf.
tio panel stil can go shopping~ so shiok ^.^
cause sis marrying soon mars
wo hao xin fu orhs. -.-
BUT.. they kept forcing me to try those dress T.T
then i felt so unhappy luhs.
cause i am so man~ lol! hahahahahahas.
then coming back home in th mrt. got one "LAO TI KO" kept look ad my mum & me luhs
then nvrm. he luk ad me was lik from up to down T.T
)(*&^%$£"!
I AM SOO HUNGRY NOW.
i only ate udon & nothing esle for this whole day.
go eat lers..
BYE ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home