I procrastinate

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mms.
i've just got home.
& al exams had finally ended.
But sighed, i think i've did badly for my Fnn paper -.-
or i can say al ofh my papers?
everyone was lik what th fcuk?! when we saw th Fnn Qns.
it was sooooo tough -.-
But i managed to complete. tahaa
th poa paper was so loong. 2hrs
Such a slow poke lik me can actually shake my legs & do.
it's pouring heavily right now.
it's such a great weather to be pig.
After a week ofh burning midnight oil & early wake ups, i've became a pandaa. groans
But tomorrow is marking day! i can sleep al i want :)
planned going pa-tuo with my beloved QINGAIDERHS :)
it have been a reaaal long time ever since i've gone shopping!
& i'm kind ofh missing it x)
Sadly, we'll get our results on monday ><
SCREAM!

FCUK PMS.
hahahahahahahahahahahahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home