I procrastinate

Thursday, April 26, 2007

mmm. unhappy abt smth
soon drowning in sadness.
i've faded away. intu th darkness
i wan my SMILEY -.-
i'm afraid tht i'll do badly for MYE.
haiish.
i'll nvr "love".
& i'll onli "hate".
nobody understands me..
:( ylenol os leef ~hha
i was so exhausted. ytd today & tmr -.-
i slpt frm 1700? until tiis morning 0700 -.-
so didn't blog & cpu was left on th whole niitex -.-
it was raining heavily tiis morning.
i realli niid shoes.....
esther & me was bare-footed, domDOM said we're loving.
ahahaha. dear & me mars :)
i must forget those unhappiness :)
& carry on...
won't stop there for those unappreciated ppl.
ll not b fierce tu my 嗬苞蛋 :)
& 亲爱的 and DEAR :)
&& tmr ll b selling agns!
must support~
feel so ERR aft knwing wadd ms chew said.

自己都不了解的心,还有谁明白呢?:)
我的笑容是真,是假,有谁知道?
放不下也要装着放的下;很坚强的继续走下去。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home